Monday 11 August 2014

I'm done with braces!


That's it guys, I'm done with my braces after 4 long years. 

I vividly remember 4 years ago begging my mum to let me put on my braces because I was so self conscious about my ugly teeth and my protruding jawline. In fact when I first had that idea, I thought braces would be able to correct my teeth and never did I expect that there was such a surgery to correct my underbite. 


Anyone still remember me when I looked like this? This was taken in 2010 a few months before I put on my braces. It's really hard to find pictures of me showing my teeth because back then I was really ashamed of it and most of my pictures were something like this. 


So here are the few pictures of me after putting on braces and you can slowly see that my teeth became so much straighter. 


Fast forward 3 years to 2013 where I had the most life-changing surgery of my life. The one surgery that I've been waiting for my entire life so nobody will call me jiao bin anymore. 


That's me with my super swollen face 2 days after surgery. Sidenote: For those people who think this surgery is extremely painful, it's not. It's just extremely irritating because you can't open your mouth for 2 weeks and you have to feed yourself milk with a syringe. If you think positively, it's like a free slimming program, proven fast and effective by me.


So after surgery, pretty much a changed person and totally not shy to show off my teeth even with a cock hairstyle like this.

That pretty much sums up my 4 years in braces. I'm so excited to begin a new phase of my life with a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment