Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas

Merry Christmas! This year I had the utmost honor of dining with ladyironchef and a restaurant of all his fans for the launch of Pizza Hut's new Christmas Special. As most of you probably know, I'm a huge fan of ladyironchef and I read his blog like a bible when it comes to searching for good food.


We had such a sumptuous meal that night and it did surprised me that Pizza Hut doesn't not only serve wonderful Pizzas, all the other dishes was fabulous. The Truffle Mushroom Baked Pasta deserved special mention because it was absolutely the best baked pasta I've ever tried. I've always loved mushrooms and this particular pasta made me love mushrooms even more. 

So in the midst of all the food tasting, there was a pizza making competition as well. This is my first time going for a ladyironchef event and I really thought much effort was put in to make the event interesting. 


Totally regretted not volunteering to go up because the two participants managed to bring home what they made and it was just so awesome. There was also a mini instagram contest as well and the best picture for the pizza wins. Check out our version, we tried to make it interesting. 


Well apparently it was quite fail because we tried to make it look like the girl is looking at the pizza. The event couldn't have been better because I managed to snap a photo with ladyironchef and his girlfriend. 


All is well when you get to take pictures with your all time favourite food blogger! Of course not forgetting my girlfriend who accompanied me and tolerated all my fanboy-ing. 


That pretty much sums up my Christmas dinner with ladyironchef. 


Special dedication to all my AOS as well for this Christmas! Merry Christmas! I hope the ink doesn't smudge anytime soon!


Not forgetting the designer of my mug and the best companion for life. The only girl I want to protect over anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment