Tuesday 3 June 2014

Top 5 Singaporean & Malaysian Youtubers



Topping the list of my favorite youtubers would definitely be Night Owl Cinematics. They are led by Ryan & Sylvia, possibly the funniest couple out there in the youtube community. They never fail to make me laugh with their Singaporean sense of humor. Of course not forgetting the awesome actors that have a huge part to play in all their videos. One particular thing that sets them a mark above the rest is really the professional screenplay and editing skills that they have which makes the videos look really well done.



Next up in the list would be Tree Potatoes. They were originally from Wah Banana but somehow formed their own tribe and youtube channel. Nonetheless, they have managed to carve a name for themselves and also many loyal fans within a short period of time. They make videos similar to Night Owl Cinematics but yet at the same time unique in their own way.



Joseph Germani is arguably one of the best Malaysian youtubers around. I first noticed him acting as Ah Wing, Malaysia's number 1 salesman. That left me with such a lasting impression that I immediately subscribed to his channel and I never looked back. He's really talented and other than making the "Shit People Say" series just like most other youtubers, he has his own music as well. I was so addicted to his song "Monchichi" that I played the song nonstop for quite a while. 


Dan Khoo is another producer that you should have noticed by now if you're an avid youtuber. I've got to admit he has the most creative ways of making videos. I'm particularly in love with his love series that really evoked tears. He also has a knack for linking his videos in a very special way that I've yet to see another youtuber do. Check out his videos "Save The Girls!" and "Blind Date" and you'll know what I mean. 



Cheokboardstudios is created by Jonathan Cheok. I've only started watching his videos about 2 months back and he has quickly climbed up my list of favorites. A natural born actor, he flairs his bad boy roles really well. Besides that, I really liked how he disappears and reappears in video with a BAM. 

There you go, my top 5 favorite Singaporean and Malaysian Youtubers. Of course there are several other interesting channels that deserve a mention such as WahBanana, JinnyboyTV, TheMingThing and Trevmonki

No comments:

Post a Comment