Monday 13 May 2013

Bands removed




I finally got my bandages and stuff removed today and the pictures above are what happened yesterday when Petrine visited me. All thanks to her, my day went pass pretty fast and as you can see I have basically the same expression in all the pictures cause my entire face is numb and I can't really make any facial expression.


That's me today! I know I look like a fatass butcher now and trust me, this is the best picture I took. At least I look like I'm smiling, do I? I'm so glad I took some of my bands off today and I can finally open my mouth slightly. Even though I still can't eat any solid food, at least I can breathe through my mouth when I need to.

Now I just can't wait for another week to remove my bands totally and start eating normal food. I'll still have to stick to the liquid diet that I was already sick of on the first day. Luckily for me, my grandma made some soup that wasn't too bad. Felt like heaven to have something savoury when you've had sweet milk everyday for the past 6 days.

That's all guys! and now for some camwhore.


2 comments:

  1. hello. i'm a reader of ur gf's blog. just wanna say you're very brave to have gone through the surgery. i wish you speedy recovery. i have underbite problem as well and just started braces this year.. ya many ppl wont understand the "pain" we gone through..

    looking from the picture, i guess you are recovering quite well.. stay positive & you will look good soon ^^ jia you

    btw.. where did you do your surgery & your surgeon is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I did my surgery in SGH and NDC. My surgeon is Dr Lye Kok Weng, he's a very awesome surgeon cause I didn't feel any pain at all after the surgery. If you're intending to go for the surgery as well, you have to start early cause you'll have to go through braces for a few years before being able to go for the surgery! Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete